Social Icons

Monday, April 21, 2014

The emotion took flight (Il Volo)


"Dreams come true " - as they say in the United States

Really looks like a fairy tale story to Gianluca , Ignazio and Piero , the three boys coming respectively from Roseto degli Abruzzi (Te ) , Marsala ( Tp ) and Naro ( Ag ) to participate in 2009 , the talent show children of RAI1 " Una Canzone Ti Lascio " led by Antonella Clerici , and a few years become a true musical phenomenon capable of exporting the most beautiful melodies of traditional Italian opera and pop music to the most prestigious theaters in the U.S. and South America.

The name " Il Volo " is quickly followed sold out and loud applause . On one side , a life spending months a year tour ( with an average of 50 shows in less than three months) , and another, the world has not changed the character of these three boys, who remained strong in family values ​​and faith. Sang with Placido Domingo , Barbara Streisand , Laura Pausini , added into your account over a million followers on Twitter , but when they return to Italy are teenagers like everyone else .

Piero ( 20 years) goes to catechism to soon receive the Sacrament of Confirmation , Ignazio ( 19 years) took the opportunity to meet old friends , Gianluca (18 years ) is taking the driver's license and preparing for a classical education . Now , the next step for these young talents powerful and melodious voice is the conquest of Italy , where , unfortunately as often happens in our country , "no one is a prophet in his own home ."

However , in his eyes there is the thrill of a very special meeting with Pope Francis , held a few weeks ago . A few minutes , according to what they say , are worth as a concert in front of ten thousand people . Why in front of the man in white was difficult to remain indifferent and emotion suddenly raised " Il Volo " .

From " Ti Lascio Una Canzone " to conquer the world. Did you expect that?
Piero : I thought that the program would remain an enjoyable experience but , instead, the dream continued . We are actually the first Italian artists to sign a contract with an American label . Soon after we recorded our first album and has sold over two million copies . For all that, we should thank the Lord for the voice he gave us .

The nickname " tenorini " ( ' tenors' ) you do not like ...
Gianluca : We were so baptized by Antonella Clerici . A pleasant and affectionate way, but totally connected to 5 years ago . Now we are the " Il Volo " . Thank God , many things happened in such a short time, but we remain humble , down-to - earth.

How the idea was born of this name ?
Piero : We chose together with the label. They wanted a short, simple and concise name . " Il Volo " is very easy to pronounce in all languages ​​, but mainly evokes a metaphor of life .

How your lives have changed after the great success ?
Ignazio : Surely life is not what it was before : we travel a lot and very little at home. However, the principles and values ​​remained the same.

There are downsides to an explosive success as well , so damaging at so young age ?
Gianluca : I wanted everything to be smooth sailing . The sacrifices are many, as you stay away from family and friends . Success is like a hurricane and I do not deny that I'm afraid of how , from one day to another , it all might end . At the same time , however , this fear gives me more strength to continue ...

The best compliment you received ?
Gianluca : When people tell us they are learning Italian thanks to our songs .

What does it feel to take Italian music to the world ?
Ignazio : Bring a bit of Italy to me is to see that our country is another compared to what a foreign media paints . I hope that our message of love for music the world understand how much we are worth as people.

Which of your songs you are more connected ?
Gianluca : Smile
Piero : O Sole Mio
Ignazio : È la mia vita

Your families give you encourage to continue?
Piero : The family is the backbone of my life . Thanks to them I can overcome difficulties . We have a wonderful life : applause , cheers , but we , like all the hard times . At night we sing in front of ten thousand people , then returned to the hotel and found ourselves almost alone . So I often find company in my father .
Ignazio : It is my fundamental point of reference. I believe that parents in the life of any young crucially , why never you betray .
Gianluca : My parents always told me to do what made ​​me happy, what I liked . No pushing or forcing me . Then when you're away , you realize even more the importance of this affection . For example , my grandfather Ernesto is a very important person for me , and when I'm in Italy , I do everything to be with him.

Are you are friends off the stage ?
Piero : Now we are like three brothers and shared everything .

Singing can be a form of prayer ?
Piero : I think so. I am Catholic and practitioner . When I'm in Sicily , never miss Sunday Mass in my parish of St. Erasmus in Naro . Now I'm preparing for the sacrament of Confirmation and thank Maniscalchi parish priest Father who is helping me despite the hard work . Talk with him , the debate is good for me , undoes my doubts .
Ignazio : Singing, for me , is like praying twice. Through voice thanks and remember people whom we love .

You are devotees of any Saint in particular?
Piero : San Calogero , the patron of my region .
Ignazio : San Francisco , for I was born on October 4 , the day we celebrate the memory of this saint .
Gianluca : St. Gabriel of Sorrows , patron saint of young people of Abruzzo.

A few weeks ago you met the Pope Francisco ...
Gianluca : He has a sincere look , is a special person . Spending time with him wouldn't be bad .
Piero : I love him greatly . It's a strong image for the new generation can strengthen the relationship with God , considering that our church is empty and is animated only by adults . For me, having faith means having reason to live . I notice this mostly when I'm traveling the world : do not miss the sign of the cross before each takeoff and trust the journey to the Lord , asking me to help and protect .
Ignazio : It was a really thrilling encounter . In his eyes shone so much goodness and simplicity . It would be an honor for us to present ourselves to him one day.

Fly with imagination. What do you envision for your future career and young men of tomorrow ?
Ignazio : I will continue with Il Volo remembering that you can have everything , money and success , but if you lack the family and the affection of loved ones , whatever result is achieved , in the background , you will.
Piero : I live my dream now . Nevertheless continue to study opera, it was wonderful to be protagonist of the first paper Cavalleria Rusticana Boheme or perhaps at La Scala or the Metropolitan New York .
Gianluca : I'm always the idea that you need to think this and not look back . Making a brighter today than last time . For the future I hope to only continue to sing, the music makes me be fine.

Next project ?
Piero : A summer tour of the United States and the insertion of a new album . Do not have many days off , but it's better that way . As the Americans say : " Busy is good" , being busy is good .
Gianluca : I worry too much about Italy as a goal . The label which produces in is American , but here is our people , our land , our culture .

Sources: asuaimmagine | ilvolo.mus.br | IlVoloMundialOficial

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com