Social Icons

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tag for Piero's Bithday [twitter]


Translation: Tag for Piero's Bithday (via: @Rosiilvolo)

Hello girls and boys, for those who do not know me, I'm @ Rosiilvolo, I hope you are fine ... I write this because it is nearly 19th birthday of our Piero, who as you may know is the June 24, so I decided to make a HT[hash tag] for that day, in honor of that special date for both him and for us and will begin to place # AuguriPieroBarone in each of our tweets from 10am when Venezuela, so we have more opportunity to reach the global TT, I hope that this day we are all helping early. And remember not do spam:



* Do not place more than 1 time the HT per tweet # AuguriPieroBarone. example:

- Hello # AuguriPieroBarone love il volo # AuguriPieroBarone.

* Do not place the HT or the beginning or end of a tweet. example:

- # AuguriPieroBarone Hello love il volo.

- Hello I love il volo # AuguriPieroBarone.

Place it in the meddle:

- Hello # AuguriPieroBarone love il volo.

* Do not place the same tweet several times with numbers. example:

- Hello # AuguriPieroBarone love il volo 1.

- Hello # AuguriPieroBarone love il volo 2.

Be creative and different place;-))

Thank you very much and hope you support my idea, remember from 10 am Venezuela time [Ask if you dont know the time zone of your cuntry or city], I tell you in advance so they know from other countries and find out their schedules.

Let them know to everyone you know and give RT this tweet.

With love @Rosiilvolo ❤ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com