Social Icons

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Il Volo: Latin Bites Tuesday 7/5 Preview


[From LEANDRO LEUNIS]
Dear friends, there goes the LB of today. In it you can see a preview of the interview we did with Il Volo to E Entertainmet and will soon you will see the full version. I must admit I did not know much about them until the time of writing the note for interviews. They are between 18 to 19 years and a wonderful talent and a great love for what they do. That is why I share even more like this little preview in the Latin Bites. I hope you enjoy it.



Thanks @ GianGinoble, @ Piero_Barone and @ IBoschetto by us spend the whole team a Saturday wonderful.Long live @ ilVolo!

P.d: a CD autographed waiting his owner. Very soon I tell them they have to do to take him.
LEANDRO LEUNIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com