Social Icons

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Laura Pausini concert in New York with Il Volo

Laura Pausini stars and stripes. The March 6 concert a unique and memorable,  in New York to celebrate twenty years of his career . The event (the glorious "Madison Square Garden") is produced by FEP Group: an unforgettable evening with the singer Solapur which is meant to represent the excellence of our country in the world. With Laura, who sings in 5 languages ​​accompanied by 25 musicians, there will Biagio Antonacci, Gloria Estefan, Ivete Sangalo, Miguel Bosé and the trio Il Volo ...

Biagio Antonacci , longtime collaborator and author of international hits such as between you and the sea and Vivimi with whom Laura has won the most coveted prize for music. Laura says: " Blaise is a diamond in the Italian singer-songwriter music (...) is a friend and a unique artist who wanted to be with me as well as in New York for the concert in Miami. My fans will be in heaven because I finally know the one who wrote two of my songs they love most! ". Gloria Estefan , a true icon of Latin music with laura has a duet in which the disc standards (nominated for a Grammy in 2014) Smile in the beautiful Italian and Spanish.

" Con Il Volo faremo una bella sorpresa "

On the stage of New York will also perform the wonderful Miguel Bosé who is launching his disc collection final and played with Laura Te Amare also the last disc of Laura 20 the greatest hits / grandes exitos. In this sensational sequence of guests could not miss the queen of Brazilian music, an artist also present in 20 The Greatest Hits / grandes exitos that has a duet with Laura on a great version of The things that live / tudo o que Eu vivo: Ivete Sangalo . Finally even the long list of guests at the concert event, directly from Italy will arrive the boys of Il Volo , " have a great talent despite their young age and won the North America and also many music icons as Barbra Streisand . They were much appreciated! Bravo! Recently I read that they wanted to sing with me and I thought that this was in New York for us the perfect opportunity .. Having never sang with them will be our song for us is for the audience a real surprise ... ".



video by Morena Pompignoli

Sourcevelvetmusic
similar: eidosnews

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news. Madison square garden is yet another dream come true for our boys. Although I will not be able to attend, hoping to see the performance of all these talented artists. IL VOLO will knock their socks off especially if they have not sang with the boys before. I am so thrilled. I heard short versions of some songs which Gian did , LITTLE GREEN APPLES WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. WHAT A VOICE. I HOPE IN THEIR NEXT ALBUM, THEY EACH SING A NEW SOLO AND GIAN SINGS THIS. BRAVO, BRAVO IL VOLO. CONGRATULATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son got 2 VIP tickets to American Airlines and took me to a fantastic concert. I cherish my picture with the 3 of them. Would love to get tickets for the Garden but it would be very complicated to get there, get hotel reservations, etc. I hope they put it on TV and on a CD or DVR. I have been following them since I saw them on Detroit PBS They are so down to earth and humble and interact together so well. No Divas here. I wish them well in the Future and hope that they never split up. That would e devastating!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com