Social Icons

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Il Volo confessed that they feel sexy in thong


We are with Il Volo it's a  pleasure, thank you very much .
G: It is a pleasure for us .We are happy to return here to Miami for the Latin Billboards.
You are people who have great style, glamour , fashion , I want to know how your style of clothing has changed during all these years .
P: We are Italians so, we are full of music and fashion . So every day we evolve styles and change clothes. And now we have Brioni is a wonderful brand worldwide .
You almost steal the answer of my next question. Who is going to dress you for the red carpet ?
G: For the red carpet is an Italian stylist , called Brioni is one of the most glamorous and stylish we have , really. Everyone also Leonardo DiCaprio, John Travolta, Beckham. It's not well known but it really incredible clothes.

Last question garment or accessory when you put it you feel sexy?
I: Sexy? The thong. No ( laughs ) .
Now you 're wearing one? We will ask to see !
I: No, not I don't use it.
Oh you're not wearing anything?
No. The bowtie and jacket. It makes me and feel sexy.
[ ... ] This Mr. uses a thong.
I: No, no. No thong. I use, normal , Like everyone, normal underwear.
You too?
P: Ehhh
G: Everything is better .. I better not say anything

Remainders: Il Volo Live Chat at 1:45pm ET > link and tomorrow live at "Un Nuevo Dia" show on Telemundo



Il Volo Mundial & telemundo


Il Volo Mundial


All About Il Volo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com