Social Icons

Friday, March 23, 2012

One on One Interview: Il Volo

Move over Jonas Brothers there’s a new boy band taking over the music scene with celebs fans like P Diddy, Lady Gaga and Celine Dion, their name is Il Volo and their music style is Molto Bueno!

Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto, and Gianluca Ginoble got their start three years ago on an Italian TV talent show and have been featured on shows like American Idol and Entourage.

Their musical style is Operative pop and is working well with the ladies, who come in all ages.

I got the chance to interview them at “The Grove” in Los Angeles, where they gave me the scoop on their quick rise to fame, celebrity crush and the scoop on their personal life.

So who is the most romantic in the group??

IL Volo is currently working on a new album, which will be released by the end of the year; in the meantime check out their DVD IL VOLO live from the Detroit opera house which is out in stores now.

Check out my interview with these boys below!


Source: dianamadison

1 comment:

  1. seeing Il Volo at all these places makes me wish they were here in England. We have a Costco about ten miles from here and I go there with my daughter often. When will we know the dates for your England tour? I am 65 and have four lovely granddaughters who are looking forward to joining me at at least one of your concerts. I hope you will all be with your families for Christmas and hope it is not too soon to wish you all a very happy Christmas, and lots of success with your knew Album -

    ReplyDelete

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com