Social Icons

Friday, November 1, 2013

Il Volo first show in Argentina + Interview


Il Volo offered their first show in Argentina is the prestigious Gran Rex on October 31st.
Il Volo were also interviewed by QMusicaTV "La Casa del Pop"


Video by Il Volo Bolivar


Interview translated: 
LCDP: Welcome to La Casa del Pop. But today it's not called casa del pop , today it's called la casa del pop lirico because Il Volo is here with us in Arg. and we're very excited to welcome them. Applause!
We moved to see you, normally people visit our show but you deserve this. Welcome!
Piero: You know why they applauded? Because they're our friends (laughs)
LCDP: Okay, but people have been applauding you from a long time, right?
Ignazio: Well it's true. We did a lot of things in four years. I don't have my voice I can't speak today. And all the things we did happened very fast. WE did a tour with Barbara Streisand, we did duets with all the big people and really everything happened fast. We have to say thank you to our parents, they people who work with us and the people who believe in us.
LCDP: You are very talented, the three of you. Okay but going to make Piero and Gianluca talk because Ignazio is not feeling well.
Gianluca: yeah but he doesn't even talk that much anyways. (laughs)
Piero: He talks a lot.
Ignazio: Yes, when I don't have I can't talk. But when I have my voice they don't let me talk.
LCDP: Gianluca you are the younger of the three, do they let you talk?
Gianluca: I dont know. they let me talk. I talk! I don't care, I talk.
Piero: But you have to be careful. 
LCDP: Okay guys, Mas Que Amor, second album and you had two nominations to the Latin Grammys. How does it felt? 
Piero: Like it was a dream. When we received the nomination, we were in Europe and we were very happy. But we didnt had the opportunity to go 
----[Talk about Mas Que Amor]----
LCDP: The best you guys have is your voices. I know many people have told you that, but your voice!
Ignazio: yeah we're ugly but we have the voice (laughs). 
LCDP: No I didn't say that! You're presenting today in El Gran Rex, it's a very prestigious here in Argentina. How do you feel?
Ignazio: Not very good. No, but look. We are singers and we do our work and this show is going to be beautiful.
Gianluca: From the Lawn Tennis to three concerts in the Gran Rex, sold out. Fully fulled, 3,300 people every night in the Gran Rex. [Explaining the tour in North America and Latin America]
LCDP: Congratulations! You have done many in four years. When I said I was going to do this interview the people really seemed to love you. 
Piero: We're very happy because this is our goal. To bring this type of music to all the young people. [Talks about Il Volo's audience]
LCDP: How was the time when you performed on American Idol? 
Gianluca: It was the first experience. It was very important, may viewers and we were on the top 10 of Billboards charts. It was from then when it all begun. We started the promotion with the first cd. [Talks about We Are Love special edition].
LCDP: Since you are in Argentina, your fans want to know more about you. This is a game we do in our show. You have profession, physical image and love. (Each receives one).
[to gianluca] You have to put how important in your life is your profession, [to piero] you the physical image [to ignazio] you the love.
Gianluca: I would say, 80 family, but speaking about profession my life changed entirely, because Im a popular singer and today I'm doing an interview in Argentina. I never imagine that. So I would say that my proffesion is70% on my life
[Piero is confused about the physical image one and the interviewer explains that it means if he eats healthy or goes to the gym]
Piero: Of course, family, profession but physical image is 60%
Gianluca: For me too!
LCDP: [Ignazio chooses 100% love] 100% love, why?
Ignazio: because we sing a romantic genre and love is 100% important to us. But for is is hard to fall in love because we're all the time in tour and you're never in a single place for a long time. Sometimes you could fall in love but you really can't.
Gianluca: You don't look for love, love finds you.
---break---
[When coming back from the break the interviewer explains they were laughing because Il Volo were full of jokes. She also says she has a kid who could be a fan of them. Later they explains how it was like to sing with Belinda]
LCDP: Would you like to do a duet with some Argentinean artist? 
Gianluca: Yes why not? Like who?
LCDP: Violeta
Piero: Violeta? maybe. Who is one of the biggest from Argentina? 
LCDP: Calamaro....(laughs) I dont know. I have to think about it. Ill tell you the next time you're here. Or with a Latin Artist?
Ignazio: Maybe a little of tango. 
Gianluca: wait! Can I say something? Can I talk? I can say that I always been a fan of Alejandro [sanz] and Juanes. So maybe some day. Alejandro! Juanes!
Piero: We want a duet with you! 
Gianluca: a duet, a trio, a quartet! Everything you want, we would love to sing with you. 
LCDP: Okay so what's the first thing you did when you arrived in Argentina? 
Piero: Eat the meat. I went to eat meat and chicken breast
Gianluca: It's not the first time we're here. But I slept.
Piero: Because we're married.
Gianluca: Tired! not married.



Show
Photos: fan photos | IVMO M&G | martinwullich
Videos: No Puede Ser | Nuestro Amor | Nuestro Amor es Mas Que Grande | Tous les visages de l'amour
Miscellaneous: Arriving to the hotel | Greetings from Il Volo

3 comments:

  1. Can anybody translate this La Casa del Pop interview? What are those things she gives them to hold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. We translated the interview for you

      Delete
  2. Thank you for translating this nice interview. There is only one little correction: when Gianluca talks about American Idol and their first CD he is talking about the CD called 'IL VOLO'. This CD was on the market in the US in May 2011, during that time when the American Idol appearance took place.

    The CD WE ARE LOVE is from 2012 and is officially the second CD from IL VOLO.

    ReplyDelete

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com