Social Icons

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Il Volo protagonist at the Christmas concert in Assisi

sanfrancescopatronoditalia




Photos: Team Il Volo
Click here to see interview from rai.tv
From Silent Night Gruber to John Lennon Happy Xmas concert in the Basilica, the trio "Il Volo" protagonist of a program of seventeen tracks like " Halleluja "Cohen sung by Arisa and Paul Sorvino in " Adeste Fideles" and "Have yourself a merry little Christmas ." Stacy Francis is up to the solo on " Petit Papa Noel ".
In the front row of an audience of authority with the presidents Laura Boldrini and Piero Grasso head. The custodian of the sacred convent, the task of the initial greeting and thanks to those present. Thunderous applause for "The Christmas Song" sung by "Il Volo" with Stacy Francis, X Factor finalist of American, mid-concert. Then the microphone has risen Paul Sorvino, popular American actor with a passion for singing and incidentally the father of Mira, to sing with "Il Volo" "Adeste Fideles." The chorus of the Accademia di Santa Cecilia Orchestra and the National Symphony Orchestra of RAI do the rest. Yet minutes of applause. [Note: Better translations are welcome, source: corrieredellumbria]

2 comments:

  1. Wishing Gianluca, Piero and Ignacio with all their families a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. May the coming year be a better one for some of us. For me, it has been a very trying one. I pray for a year with not so many problems (health, financial and loneliness). IL VOLO helped me with my depression by listening to their music and watching their videos. They bring tears to my old eyes and smiles on my lips. Some people think I'm crazy because I brag about them all the time. I love them so much as if they were my grandsons. Not a day go by if possible, that I don't listen to them. I have videos of them wherever they perform. I met them in Concord on 8/27/13. They are so beautiful and so sweet. I only hope I will see them again. It was a great privilege for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments.
    We can predict Il Volo will continue to bring us happiness this coming year.
    Smile and be happy. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete

 

Links

Piero Barone: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Gianluca Ginoble: Twitter | Instagram | Keek
Ignazio Boschetto: Twitter | Instagram | just.me

Contact

youtube | keek | email:teamilvolo@live.com